Avery Telehealth is a health engagement company that reduces hospital readmissions, improves patient outcomes and lowers health care costs. Avery’s proprietary Readmission Avoidance Program (RAP) is provided to health plans and hospitals throughout the country.
Avery Telehealth is based in Scottsdale, AZ and is part of The Avery Group, a multimillion dollar company started in 2003. The Avery Group is devoted to healthy, independent living, has an annual growth rate of 20% and a workforce of almost 400 employees.
We create long term relationships with our Readmission Avoidance Program clients and view our clients as partners collaborating to improve outcomes and lower costs. Avery Telehealth is focused on performance. Each client is guaranteed a 30% reduction in hospital readmissions.
Our approach and services are as unique as our clients:
- Proven solution with outcomes: reduced readmissions by more than 50% five consecutive years
- Reducing readmissions is Avery’s core business
- Contracted with both health plans and hospitals
- Avery’s Readmission Avoidance Program is easy and swift to implement
- Based on a customized end-to-end, proactive patient centric model Customers: Our firm serves Commercial, Medicare, and Medicaid health plans, hospitals, ACOs, self funded employers and home health agencies throughout the United States